Showing all 6 results
100% Crude Quality Neem Oil for Pest Control (100ml / 200ml / 500ml / 1ltr)-14%Quick View
- 100 % natural, crude quality and organic neem oil, available in 100 ml/200 ml/500ml & 1ltr pack
- Our Neem Oil creates a thin layer on the leaves, preventing egg layering by moths.
- Dual purpose in the vegetable garden & plants as both a insecticide, pesticide and a fungicide.
- It can safely be used on food, leaves no dangerous residue in the soil and effectively reduces or kills pests & insects
- For indoor/outdoor use on fruits, vegetables, nuts, herbs, spices, roses, houseplants, flowers, trees, lawns and shrubs.
- Our neem oil is guaranteed to be authentic, pure, natural, cold pressed and hexane free
- How To Use?
- Mix 1 spoon of Rythumitra’s Neem Oil in 1 ltr water once every 7 days.
- To emulsify this mix, add foam creating agents like soapnut solution**, soap, shampoo, dish-wash, etc
- Shake well before using.
- Remember to spray on both, the lower and upper parts of the leaves for best results.
- Best results can be expected if spraying is done alternatively (once a week) with Neem Oil, Mixed Oil, Dasapatra Kashayam, Tobacco Powder, Plant Inguva, etc..
Vinegar For Controlling Ants & Weeds In GardensQuick View
*Inclusive Of Taxes*
- Agricultural & Garden Grade Only
- Inexpensive & Effective Weed Control (1:1 ratio with water)
- To control Ants, mix with water in 1:1 ratio and spray on them.
- Clean rust from garden tools by soaking in undiluted vinegar overnight
Innova Compose-D For Fastening Kitchen Compost ProcessQuick View
- Fastens Composting Process (to 45-50 days)
- Improves Soil Structure for better growth, moisture & nutrient retention
- Method of Preparing Culture:
- Mix 10ml Compose D in 10 ltrs water.
- Add 100g Jaggery to this mixture
- Stir few minutes every day for at least 5 days (7 days in winter season)
- Method of Application:
- Drench your kitchen waste thoroughly using above liquid culture for every 2 inches of layer added