What Is Ghanajeevamrutham Fertilizer For Plants?
If you’re wondering which fertilizer does a farmer who grows his/her produce naturally uses regularly, Ghanajeevamrutham ranks atop the list along with Panchagavya. It is a natural, Cow-based solid ‘nectar’ fertilizer for plant growth.
Ingredients To Prepare Ghanajeevamrutham For Terrace Gardeners:
– Desi Cow Dung
– Desi Cow Urine
– Anthill Soil
How To Use Rythumitra’s Ghanajeevamrutham Fertilizer For Plants?
- For Existing Plants: Add 1 scoop of Ghanajeevamrutham to all plants once every 30 days (when used together with Panchagavya and Bio Fertilizer). Read here.
- Before Sowing New Seeds: Prepare your soil bed by adding 4-5 scoops of Ghanajeevamrutham at least 3-4 days prior to sowing. Watering the bed during this 3-4 days period helps immensely in its fertilization.
- For Preparing Potting Mix: Adding Ghanajeevamrutham (no restriction on amount) to your potting mix immensely increases beneficial microorganisms in the soil.
- Remember: One scoop of Ghanajeevamrutham is as nutritious to plants as Vermicompost 1 Kg.
What Are The Benefits Of Rythumitra’s Ghanajeevamrutham Fertilizer?
- Nitrogenous Fertilizer: It is a rich source of Nitrogen and valuable micro-organisms which naturally enhances soil fertility.
- Best Growth Promoter: Ghanajeevamrutham Fertilizer facilitates growth spurts of new shoots, leaves and stems of all plants, including flower and fruit plants.
- Replenishment Of Existing Soil: If you’re looking to rejuvenate your existing soil, Ghanajeevamrutham is the best means to achieve it. For every 40 Kgs of old soil, add 8 Kgs of Ghanajeevamrutham to it and mix thoroughly.
Krishna Ch (Verified Rythumitra Member) –
Anonymous (Verified Rythumitra Member) –