What Is Neem Cake Powder ?
Neem Cake is the de-oiled residue that can be used after Neem kernels are crushed for their oil. It is bio-degradable and can be used with many other different types of fertilizers. It will enhance the efficiency other fertilizers you use because it will inhibit nitrification. As it is free from toxic metals, it is safe for long-term use as a fertilizer.
What Are The Benefits Of Neem Cake Powder For Plants?
- Improves Soil Fertility: Rythumitra’s Neem Cake Powder contains loads of micronutrients and macronutrients, which it releases into the soil slowly throughout a plant’s growth cycle.
- Fights Off Soil Pathogens & Nematodes: Early use of Neem Cake in your soil mix is crucial to ward off Nematodes and other pathogens which kill plant slowly and inconspicuously.
- All-Rounder: Rythumitra’s Neem Cake has a supreme water-bearing capacity that adds texture to your soil. It increases pest tolerance of your plant, thereby having a significant impact on its yield.
How To Use Rythumitra’s Neem Cake Powder For Plants?
- If you’re preparing Potting Mix (mixture of Vermicompost, Cocopeat and Red Soil in 1:1:1 ratio), add 1 Kg of Rythumitra’s Neem Cake Powder for every 25 kgs of Vermicompost used.
- If you’re preparing 5 Kgs of Potting Mix, add 250 grams of Neem Cake Powder and mix thoroughly.
- For existing plants, add 1 scoop of Rythumitra’s Neem Cake Powder for every pot once every 30 days.
There are no reviews yet.